Costco Canada Online Employment & Hiring Process – v1
Careers at Costco: Costco stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Costco that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Canada will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Costco through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Costco to your location will be explained below.
Costco Canada About Us: The Costco story begins in 1976, when entrepreneur Sol Price introduced a groundbreaking retail concept in San Diego, California. Price Club was the world’s first membership warehouse club, a place where efficient buying and operating practices gave members access to unmatched savings. At first, Price Club was limited exclusively to business members, who could purchase a wide range of supplies and wholesale items. Jim Sinegal, the executive vice-president of merchandising, distribution and marketing, was instrumental in fine-tuning the merchandise and marketing strategies, helping to turn Price Club into a success story that changed the face of retailing worldwide.
How to Apply for Costco Jobs in Canada
Costco Job Opportunities & Apply Online
Having open positions in each department, Costco waits for your applications. Costco does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Pharmacy Assistant – Salary: $15–$25 an hour
- Guaranteed 25 hours/week, Assists pharmacist to fill, dispense prescriptions for patients. Assists patients at counter, retrieves prescriptions, processes register transactions. Orders and stocks drugs, supplies, and over-the-counter merchandise. Updates patient records and inventory, processes invoices and makes accounting entries using computerized system.Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Assists patients at counter, receives written prescriptions for Pharmacist, and retrieves filled prescriptions. Processes register transactions.. Receives payment, makes change, processes cheques, credit and debit charges. Provides prompt and courteous patient service. Answers phones, directs members to product location.
Pharmacy Clerk – Salary: $15–$30.65 an hour
- Education/Training: Completed a pharmacy diploma at a Community College
- Licenses/Certifications: Completed a certification as required by province where applicable
- Experience: Candidates with current pharmacy experience will be given preference.
- Knowledge/Skills: Preferred knowledge of Kroll software.
|Location Info||Application Info|
|Saint John, NB||Details & Apply|
|Burnaby, BC||Details & Apply|
|All Locations||Details & Apply|
Performs direct patient care; dispenses prescription medication and educates patients. Practices to the fullest extent of the expanded scope of pharmacy practice permitted by provincial regulations.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Dispenses prescription medications and applies appropriate auxiliary labels.
- Checks prescriptions and over the counter medications for therapeutic appropriateness including but not limited to drug interactions, allergies, contraindications, dose, frequency, and dosage form.
- Verifies prescriptions and refills with physicians by phone as needed and takes verbal prescriptions. Selects therapeutic substitutions when appropriate.
- Oversees the collection of patient medical history and maintenance of the confidential computer record.
Costco Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Costco. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Costco to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Answers to All Your Questions About Working at Costco
What is the best position to apply for at Costco?
If you need better pay, consider becoming a Costco employee.
- CEO. Serving as CEO might just be the best job at Costco. …
- Lead Wine Buyer. …
- Senior Vice President of Merchandising, Non-Foods & Ecommerce. …
- Product Testing Technician. …
- Pharmacist. …
- Cashier. …
- Stocker. …
- Customer Service Representatives.
Do you need a resume for Costco?
In its new hires, Costco will be looking to see if you can fit into the positive, high-energy culture. A resume and cover letter that stand out to Costco will show that you possess these qualities.