Fido Canada Online Employment & Hiring Process – v1
Careers at Fido: Fido stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Fido that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Canada will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Fido through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Fido to your location will be explained below.
Fido About Us:
Fido was originally launched by Microcell Solutions Inc. in 1996 and went on to revolutionize the wireless industry in Canada with a unique approach to pricing, a money-back satisfaction guarantee and more. Today, we continue to move ahead with new voice and data technologies as well as the latest in wireless Internet services to keep you connected to what matters most in your life. The Fido network consists of three network technologies GSM, 4G HSPA+ and now LTE – the new global gold standard of wireless technology. Fido wireless compatible devices fall back onto each network, assuring you have a network to fall back onto. Fido also offers its customers access to the FidoTM wireless network coast-to-coast and with over 300 roaming partners in over 200 countries your device will be compatible wherever you travel.
How to Apply for Fido Jobs in Canada
1. Click on the link below to apply for a job
Fido Job Opportunities & Apply Online
Having open positions in each department, Fido waits for your applications. Fido does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Customer Service Consultant
High School Diploma or equivalent
1+ years of customer interaction in a professional role, either face to face or over the phone
Expert in communication and listening in English & French
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to work a flexible schedule
Navigate multiple computer systems
Customer Solution Specialist
If your friends think that:
- You are friendly and empathic
- You have great listening and communication skills
- You love helping others and solve problems
- Change is something you embrace, and you are driven by a fast-paced environment
- Learning new computer systems doesn’t scare you
- Working a flexible schedule fits your lifestyle
- …Send us you resume!
What You’ll Do
- Our customers come first, and they inspire everything we do. As part of our team, you will be providing world-class customer service by connecting with our customers, analyzing their needs and offering customized solutions. You will be navigating through our systems to find the solutions and/or the products that best suit our customers and you will be speaking to different people from across Canada.
- Are you up for the challenge and the fun? Let’s talk. We want to get to know you better and tell you more about this opportunity.
We’re looking for outgoing, approachable sales associates with a proven track record in sales to join our Fido Scarborough Town Centre store on a full time basis. You’ll build and establish customer relationships, own the resolution of customer issues, and act as a Rogers ambassador.
- Proven success in a sales role, ideally within telecommunications, technology or retail
- A sales professional with an ability to achieve individual sales targets
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service and sales experience
- Tech savvy and eager to learn about technology and the telecom industry
- An ability to think outside of the box and work in a fast-paced retail sales role
- A proactive team player
- Additional languages are an asset
- An ability to work a varied and flexible schedule(40 hours per week, Monday – Sunday)
Fido Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Fido. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Fido to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.