Maxi & Cie Cashier Job Description & Salary
You must be a person who can work several shifts, weekends and evenings. Job postings at Maxi & Cie are usually posted in French. You may need to have a certain level of French for this position.
Job Qualifications & Duties
- You are responsible for the sales record of goods purchased by customers.
- You must receive payment by the method the shopper wants.
- If you received the payment from the customer in cash, place the money in the cash box accordingly.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the department you work in is neat and clean.
- You are expected to provide the same high quality service to all customers who come to the store.
- You should learn all the standards and procedures set by the company, and fulfill your duties in line with company policies.
- If necessary, you must complete other tasks assigned by your supervisor.
Advantages & Add Info
The Maxi & Cie Cashier position is a part-time permanent position. When you work here, you can benefit from advantages such as dental insurance and disability insurance. You can also get various scholarships, vacation and compensation leave. You usually work 8 hours a day, the time zones you will work in can show flexibility.
Cashier Salaries in Canada for Maxi & Cie
Salary: According to the data collected from 2 people working a Maxi & Cie in Canada for the last 1 year, those working as Cashier receive the lowest hourly wage of $12.13 and the highest hourly wage of $14.80. The average hourly wage was determined as $13.67.
Job Vacancies & Near Me Jobs
|Location Info||Apply Online|
|Pointe-Claire, QC||Details & Apply|
|Montréal, QC||Details & Apply|
|Saint-Jérôme, QC||Details & Apply|
|Available All Locations in Canada||Details & Apply|
See Also: Access the Maxi & Cie Employment Opportunities page to find out what positions you can hold at the company other than Maxi & Cie Cashier and the average salary for all positions.