No Frills Cashier Job Description & Salary
Persons working in the No Frills Cashier position must be reliable and energetically perform the tasks described. You will strive to provide the best customer experience for the customer who comes to your store. It is your main duty to ensure that the customer is satisfied with everything during the shopping phase. You will also have an active role in sales.
No Frills Cashier Job Qualifications & Duties
- You will strive to provide the best level of customer service.
- Perform transactions by accurately scanning customers’ orders.
- Find out if the customer will pay by cash or card.
- Provide information about the promotions and programs that the store has determined.
- Maintain the displayed products at regular intervals.
- Ensure integrity regarding product pricing.
- Approach customers in a courteous and friendly manner. Perform all necessary duties to meet and maintain the store’s hygiene standards.
- You must quickly meet the demands and needs of any customer. You should not neglect to approach customers with a smile.
- You should work in harmony with other people in the store where you work, and you should keep up with the changes that may occur quickly.
- You should take care to be detailed about the work and to do things correctly.
- You must be able to communicate and listen well to both clients and colleagues.
- You must be able to work standing up for long periods of time.
- You should learn in detail what the occupational safety guidelines are and work in accordance with these guidelines.
- You must be able to work evening and weekend shifts.
- If you have any previous retail or grocery experience, this may make it easier for you to get hired.
Salary: According to the data collected from 12 people working at No Frills in Canada for the last 1 year, those working as Cashier receive the lowest hourly wage of $10.25 and the highest hourly wage of $21.10. The average hourly wage was determined as $14.38.
No Frills Cashier Job Vacancies & Near Me Jobs
|Location Info||Apply Online|
|Chatham-Kent, ON (Part-Time)||Details & Apply|
|Kenora, Ontario (Part-Time)||Details & Apply|
|Vancouver, British Columbia (Part-Time)||Details & Apply|
|Welland, ON||Details & Apply|
|Estevan, SK||Details & Apply|
|Guelph, Ontario (Part-Time)||Closed|
|Brampton, ON (Part-Time)||Closed|
|Available All Locations in Canada||Details & Apply|
See Also: Access the No Frills Employment Opportunities page to find out what positions you can hold at the company other than No Frills Cashier and the average salary for all positions.