This content contains all the information such as the qualifications that people who want to work in the Home Bargains Wellbeing Coordinator position should have and how to apply for a job. If you think you have the qualifications, you can find the suitable location link for you from the table below and start the application process.
Wellbeing Coordinator at Home Bargains Job Qualifications & Duties
The Wellbeing Team provide specialised advice and support to geographically remote store locations as well as Head Office, Warehouse and Transport on absence management and in-work queries.
As a Wellbeing Coordinator you will be organised and methodical in your approach to a high volume workload in a fast paced commercial environment.
An appreciation of confidentiality on sensitive subject matters is essential to this role, as well as experience of working within a team to tight timeframes.Job Overview
- Provide specialised guidance and support relating to short term and long term absence, unauthorised absence and verbal resignations
- Complete absence related administrative tasks to a timely manner, such as sending letters, preparing information packs, responding to emails
- Ensure that employee data is accurately recorded and maintained in accordance with GDPR
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Assist colleagues as and when required with HR transactional tasks
- Ensure continuous personal development
- Be a Company ambassador, creating a welcoming atmosphere for all customers
Minimum Criteria To Apply
- Experience of working within a team
- Experience of working within an administrative function
- Experience of dealing with sensitive phone calls, emails and meetings
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Effective IT skills – MS Office
- Ability to work within tight and conflicting timeframes, with the understanding that interruptions may occur
- Working towards or an interest in working towards CIPD qualifications in Human Resource Management
Job Vacancies & Near Me Jobs (with Table)
In the table below, you will see Home Bargains Wellbeing Coordinator job opportunities in and around the location you have selected. The link next to each position will give you access to the page listing active job opportunities.
|Location Info||Application Info|
|Liverpool||Details & Apply|
|All Locations||Details & Apply|
See Also: If you want to work in a different position at Home Bargains other than the Wellbeing Coordinator position, you can visit the Home Bargains Vacancies page where all open positions are listed and career questions are answered.
Wellbeing Coordinator at Home Bargains Pay & Salary
Hourly wages earned by people working in the Warehouse Operative position may differ depending on the location they want to work. For example, people working in Amesbury will be paid between £21,779 and £21,979 per hour, while people working in Liverpool will be paid between £21,979 and £22,679 per year. On average, you can earn a minimum of £21,779 per year and a maximum of £22,679 per year. (Home Bargains Wellbeing Coordinator Salary by Locations)