1. Click on the link below to apply for a job
2. On the page that opens, you will see the “Select Your Country” section towards the middle. Click / tap on this part and select the country. The page you will apply for each country will differ.
3. If you want to work in the UK, a page will open where you can find UK vacancies.
4. At the bottom of the page, you will see the section “Explore job opportunities in your area”. You have to choose the part you will work on from this section. Spar serves under different sub-companies in each country.
5. If you want to work in Scotland, the sub-company “CJ Lang & Son Ltd.” dir. To view open positions, click / tap the red “View Jobs” button.
6. If you want to work in North of England, then “James Hall & Co Ltd.” you should also look for a job. To access the open positions page, click / tap the red “View Jobs” button next to this section.
7. If you are looking for a job in Central & South East England & Wales, click/tap the “View Jobs” button in this section. There are quite a few job opportunities in this department for people who usually live in the UK. The company in this section is “AF Blakemore & Son Ltd.” Also known as.
8. You can write the name of the position you are looking for a job in the space just below the Current Vacancies section. Then, perform the job search by tapping the magnifying glass icon on the left.
9. From the Department section, click/tap on the one you want among the options such as “Blakemore Central Services, Head Office, Human Resources, Kickstart Scheme”.
10. From Region section “East Midlands, East of England, London, Mid Wales, North East etc.” You can choose the Region you want from the options. You have to click/tap on Region for selection.
11. You can choose one of the “Graduate, Permanent, Temporary” options from the Contract Type section.
12. You can click/tap on any of the “Full or Part time, Full time, Part time” options from the Job Type section. So you activate that option.
13. Now click/tap on any of the open positions listed according to the terms set. Thus, you will have access to the descriptions of the position you have chosen.
14. If you think you meet the conditions stated in the position, click/tap the green “Apply” button at the top or bottom of the page.
15. Now you have accessed a page to fill out the application form. Fill in all your personal information on this page and apply online. Afterwards, the company will return to you via e-mail or mobile phone.