To get any job at Tesco, you need to send your CV to the company via the online application form. In order to do this, you must log in to the system from the section called Tesco Careers Sign In or Tesco Applicant Login. After logging into the system, you can check the status of your application and apply for new positions.
See Also: Tesco Online Application
Tesco Careers Portal (New users register with)
1. Access the Tesco Careers Portal Login page here. this link will open in a new tab and will allow you to switch to the Tesco Career page.
2. If you are logging into Tesco Careers page for the first time, you will need to create an account. If you have applied for a Tesco Online Job before, you probably have an account. In this case, switch to the Sign In header.
3. You can sign up for the system with one of your “Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook” accounts under the “Your social media account” section. When you click/tap on any of them, a page will open where you can log in with one of your social media accounts. By entering your social media account information on this page, you log in to the system.
4. Alternatively, enter First Name, Last Name, Email, Password in the “Or with your email address” section, respectively. Then re-enter your password in the Confirm Password field.
5. You can upload your current CV from your mobile phone, tablet device or computer by clicking/tapping “Upload a CV to create your profile automatically”.
7. Click/tap the “I agree. Create my account” button to create your account. This button is blue and located at the bottom of the page.
8. If your information is suitable for the system, you will be logged into the system with this information and you will be on a page titled “Profile Builder”.
Existing users login with
1. Enter the username and password information in the spaces under the “Existing users login with” section, respectively, and then click/tap the blue “Login” button. “Username” is the e-mail address you specified while registering.
2. After logging into the system, you will see “Dashboard, Profile, Jobs, Social, Resources, Help” sections at the top.
3. Profile: In this section, you can view and edit all personal information.