You will perform a critical task so that any customer can get the product they want, the time they want. It will be your responsibility to purchase the products needed by the store customers from other companies for the store.
You will have done an exciting and varied job in this position. You will constantly improve yourself and be a part of a growing business.
You will find the flexibility to work, the stability to suit your lifestyle, and the chance to develop your career.
Various shift models are available for working in the Warehouse Operative position. Your shifts may vary depending on the location you will be working in.
See Also: Tesco Employment Application
Job Qualifications & Duties
- You must ensure that the warehouse is always tidy and clean.
- You must ensure that safe, fast and efficient steps are taken in dangerous situations that may occur.
- You will be responsible for the safety of both yourself and others throughout your employment.
- You are responsible for the efficient use of the tools necessary for the job. You should also benefit from the training materials provided to you.
- You have to adapt to teamwork with the team. You should also work independently, taking the initiative when necessary.
- You should support your other teammates in the proper assembly of the orders given by the customers.
- You must ensure that the company’s product stocks are taken to the highest standards. In addition, you should make an effort to ensure that the storage, packaging and transportation stages are flawless.
Job Vacancies & Near Me Jobs
|Belfast, BT12 6HP||Details & Apply|
|Purfleet, RM19 1ND||Details & Apply|
|Crick, NN6 7FT||Details & Apply|
|Southampton SO16 0WB, United Kingdom||Details & Apply|
|WISHAW North Lanarkshire ML2 7NZ, United Kingdom||Details & Apply|
|Hinckley, LE10 3BZ||Closed|
|Magor, Caldicot, NP26 3TS||Closed|
|All Locations||Details & Apply|