Job applications for Autozone USA can be made online through the company’s career page. You can also monitor the status of job applications and apply for new jobs through the AutoZone Career Portal. However, learning how to use this page will allow you to perform all these operations very quickly. In this content, step by step creation of the Autozone Career Profile, then logging into the system and using the sections in the Career page will be explained.
The company has a career home page for those who are actively working, and a career home page for those who want to work new.
Current Autozoner Login Page
1. If you are currently an active employee, access the career login page here. If you are someone who is going to apply for a new job, skip to the next topic.
2. Enter the Ignition ID and Password correctly. Then click/tap on the solid colored log in button.
3. If you’re still working in Autozone and you don’t remember your password, switch to the password reset page from here.
4. Enter Username (Ignition/Employee ID), Last Name and click/tap the Search button. Reset your password by following the prompts.
Careers Login for Returning & New User
Create New Users (Sign In)
1. Access the new user creation page from here.
2. Click/tap the “New User” button at the bottom of the page. On this page, you will be asked to enter certain information.
3. Now correctly fill in the fields that say User Name (Email Address), Password, Re-enter Password and Email Address respectively.
4. Alternatively, you can tap/click the Yahoo icon in the “or Sign in with:” section. This option is for people who have a Yahoo account and want to use a Yahoo account when signing up.
5. Finally, click/tap on the Orange “Register” button. After this step, your account will be created. Make sure that the e-mail address you have specified is actively accessible. Also, your password must be between 6 and 32 characters, contain at least one letter and at least 1 numeric character. Also, your password should not contain two consecutive characters such as AA. In addition, your username should not be included in your password.
1. If you have applied for any job through the Autozone online system before, then you will see a screen where you can log in with your created information.
2. Enter the User Name (Email Address) and Password correctly in the corresponding fields. If you forgot any of these two information, “Forgot your user name?” or “Forgot your password?” Click/tap one of the texts.